Statement of Accreditation Status
Warren County Community College
- CEO: Dr. William Austin, President
- Accreditation Liaison Officer: Ms. Barbara Pratt
- Commission Staff Liaison: Dr. Paul Starkey, Vice President
- Carnegie Classification: Associate's Colleges: High Transfer-High Nontraditional » Two-year, small
- Control: Public
- Former Name(s): Warren County Community College Commission
- Phase: Accredited
- Status: Accreditation Reaffirmed
- Accreditation Granted: 1993
- Last Reaffirmation: 2018
- Next Self-Study Evaluation: 2026-2027
- Next Mid-Point Peer Review: 2023
- The following represents the MSCHE accreditation actions taken in the last ten (10) years.
- March 4, 2019
To acknowledge receipt of the substantive change request. To note the institution's decision to close the Central Campus of Hunterdon County Polytech Career Academy (HCPCA) additional location at 10 Junction Road, Flemington, NJ 08822. To require immediate notification when instruction ceases at the additional location. To note that the Commission may rescind this action if the requested substantive change is not implemented within one calendar year from the date of this action. The next evaluation visit is scheduled for 2026-2027.
- June 21, 2018
To reaffirm accreditation. The next evaluation visit is scheduled for 2026-2027.
- September 2, 2014
To acknowledge receipt of the substantive change request. To include the online Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Associate of Science in Criminal Justice degrees within the scope of the institution's accreditation. The next evaluation visit is scheduled for 2017-2018.
- November 21, 2013
To accept the Periodic Review Report, to reaffirm accreditation, and to commend the institution for the quality of the Periodic Review Report. The next evaluation visit is scheduled for 2017-2018.
- November 15, 2012
To note the visit by the Commission's representative and to affirm inclusion of the additional location at Phillipsburg Education Center (PEC), 445 Marshall Street, Phillipsburg NJ 08226 within the scope of the institution's accreditation. The Periodic Review Report is due June 1, 2013.
- Distance Education
Approved to offer programs by this delivery method
- Correspondence Education
Not approved for this delivery method
Approved Credential Levels
The following represents credential levels included in the scope of the institution’s accreditation:
- Postsecondary award (1-2 yrs) Included within the scope:
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent Included within the scope:
- Additional Location
Phillipsburg Education Center (PEC)
445 Marshall Street
Phillipsburg, NJ 08226
- Additional Location
Warren County Technical School
1500 Route 57
Washington, NJ 07882