Views Navigation

Event Views Navigation


Submitting a Substantive Change Request Live Q&A for Peer Evaluators


In accordance with federal regulations and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education’s (MSCHE) Substantive Change Policy and Procedures, member institutions must submit a substantive change request to the Commission for approval prior to implementation for certain types of changes. The Commission, through a...