Views Navigation

Event Views Navigation


Submitting Substantive Change Requests Live Q&A for Institutions

Substantive change is the most common accreditation activity for most institutions.  In accordance with federal regulations and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education’s (MSCHE) Substantive Change Policy and Procedures, member institutions must submit a substantive change request to the Commission for approval prior...