- This event has passed.
Virtual Town Hall (no fee)
September 21 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) will host a virtual Town Hall on Monday, September 21 from 10:00 a.m. to Noon.
The Commission welcomes this opportunity to share updates, answer questions, and engage with membership.
Topics of interest will include:
- Changes at MSCHE, including a review of the strategic priorities for the Commission under its new leadership with an update on the new membership initiative;
- The political environment and/or the accreditation landscape that has the potential to impact the higher education community, including the regulatory changes that went into effect on July 1, 2020;
- The latest MSCHE adjustments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as well as sharing results from the recent MSCHE membership survey;
- Updates on accreditation policies, processes, and activities, including Self-Study, AIU, and MPPR; and
- Future training and workshop opportunities.
Featured speakers will include Commissioner COL(R) Gerald C. Kobylski, President Dr. Heather Perfetti, Senior Vice President and Chief of Staff Dr. Stephen Pugliese, Senior Vice President for Accreditation Relations Dr. Christy Faison, and a number of other MSCHE staff members.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Sponsored by Xitracs, a Division of Concord USA
Xitracs, by Concord USA, Inc., lets you manage strategic planning, goal alignment, program assessment, learning outcomes assessment, credentials management and accreditation reporting to regional and program agencies. Xitracs can have a system for you up and running securely, quickly and easily. Learn more at www.xitracs.com.