SSI 2.0: Writing the Self-Study Report and Coordinating the Visits (Invitation Only)
September 28 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar on the MSCHE self-study process is intended for those institutions with team visits from spring 2022 through spring 2023. Institutional self-study leaders will join Commission staff in providing guidance about the latter phases of self-study. The webinar will address key questions, such as: What are effective approaches to editing work group reports into an effective Self-Study Report and having that report reviewed by the campus community? What more can be done now to ensure that the visit is an effective part of the evaluation process and a positive experience for all involved? What happens after the team leaves? What is the best way to approach the institutional response?
- Identify strategies for transitioning from research to writing the Self-Study Report
- Learn the expectations for converting multiple group reports into a single cohesive document
- Identify keys to success in planning and managing an effective campus visit by the evaluation team
- Ascertain the expectations for the institutional response especially if the team issues major recommendations or finds non-compliance
- Identify strategies for successfully uploading documentation before and after the visit
Representatives from institutions that will have a Self-Study Evaluation Visit in spring 2022 through spring 2023.