2019 Annual Conference (Open to the Public)
December 9 at 8:30 am - December 11 at 12:00 pm
2019 MSCHE Annual Conference Registration Now Open!
December 9-11, 2019
Philadelphia Downtown Marriott Hotel
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education invites you to attend the 2019 Annual Conference. Coinciding with the Commission’s 100th anniversary, this year’s conference focuses on Innovating for Student Success: New Ideas, Practices, and Services in Higher Education.
At this year’s Conference, you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with institutional representatives about their innovative and adaptive ideas, practices, and outcomes related to student success;
- Hear from two nationally recognized plenary speakers: Diane Auer Jones, Principal Deputy Under Secretary, U.S. Department of Education; and Karen Stout, CEO, Achieving the Dream;
- Access more concurrent sessions than ever before with a focus on student success through the lens of MSCHE standards;
- Take advantage of pre-conference workshops that span a variety of important accreditation topics; and
- Celebrate the Commission’s 100th Anniversary and attend a retirement ceremony to celebrate the legacy of President Elizabeth H. Sibolski.
To learn more and get Early Bird Pricing extended to Nov. 1, 2019 (prices go up after that date until registration closes on Dec. 6, 2019), visit go.msche.org/Annual-Conference.
Email questions to email@example.com
Call for Exhibits
If your company provides products and services specifically designed for or customarily used in colleges and universities for administration or teaching, we hope you will consider joining us for this year’s conference. The 2018 Annual Conference attracted over 1,200 college and university presidents, provosts, chief academic officers, chief financial officers, directors of student assessment, institutional researchers, faculty and others.
Click here for additional information and application materials.