Skip to content
MSCHE Strategic Plan
Strategic Goals and Objectives
Strategic Goal 1: Provide relevant and reliable assurance of educational quality through an effective and efficient accreditation model that promotes innovation.
- Implement the adopted accreditation model using the 2014 Standards for Accreditation and Requirements of Affiliation.
- Continue to expand training and support of peer volunteers
- Explore further opportunities to support innovation within member institutions.
Strategic Goal 2: Continue to secure sufficient resources to support a forward looking and adaptive organization.
- Further strengthen the Commission’s human resources
- Ensure fiscal strength and stability
- Maintain a sustainable and adaptive infrastructure.
Strategic Goal 3: Promote the value of accreditation through advocacy and education.
- Increase engagement with accreditation stakeholders.
- Support accreditation advocacy by member institutions.