Middle States Commission on Higher Education


Frequently Asked Questions

How are complaints against the commission handled?

Individuals or institutions that have complaints against the Commission itself should address their concerns to the President of the Commission (or to the Chair of the Commission, if the complaint involves the President). See the policy, Complaints Against the Commission.